Commercial Lines CSR
Our client is a privately held insurance agency headquartered in the heart of Fairfax County. As an all-lines insurance broker, they have been serving domestic and international communities with success since 1970.
They offer a wide range of insurance products and risk management services, including Embassies & Diplomatic Missions, Commercial, Life and Disability, Employee Benefits and Private Clients.
As the recipients of the GOLD Stevie Award for Best in Customer Service, their standards for providing the best customer experience are extremely high.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.
- Responsible for supporting and servicing small to midsize accounts
- Administering the daily client service request and relations.
- Supervision and mentorship will be provided by the Lead Account Manager.
- The successful candidate will be very bright, polished and have high level communications skills.
- Provide technical support to Producers and Account Manager, identifying growth opportunities, analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotation.
- Provide expert advice and consultation to associates and clients on risk management issues and complex risks.
- Work with the Producers and Account Managers to ensure that basic client service tasks have been completed.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and support team members in growing to the next level.