Nurse Supervisor (RN) Located 50 miles southeast from Albuquerque. Seeking an RN with 1 years of supervisory experience and at least 2 years of nursing experience. NM licensed.
Job Summary: Coordinate and supervise clinical nursing practice.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
- Manage and supervise daily nursing/clinical activities.
- Supervise nursing and non-licensed health care providers in the performance of their duties and evaluate as prescribed by the facility and corporate policy. This includes, but is not limited to, training new employees; evaluating performance and preparing written performance appraisals; listening to complaints and effectively resolving disputes or problems; taking corrective or disciplinary action; developing work schedules for subordinates; and approving leave requests.
- Provide direct patient care as indicated within scope of licensure; apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Provide for adequate staffing at the facility; fill in as needed during periods of short staffing; may perform nursing duties including, but not limited to, executing physician’s orders, assisting physicians in examinations or treatment, dispensing and administering medications, treating emergencies and screening patients for referrals, and performing intakes.
- Perform triage and physical assessments.
- Perform and direct emergency care and procedures as needed and call the Licensed Independent Provider for treatment orders.