Accounts Receivable Clerk
This temporary position will appeal to a dynamic Accounts Receivable professional interested in an immediate temporary opportunity.
My client, located on the west side of Edmonton is looking for a strong Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team for a 3 month term.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Reconcile and post cash receipts
- Post payments
- Maintain customer accounts
- Review monthly customer statements
- Prepare bank deposits
- Provide month end support to the General Accounting team
Your strengths include:
- 2-3 years’ accounting experience
- Capable computer skills, specifically an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in the Transportation industry is considered an asset
You can expect:
- A 2 month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Amiee Schultz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!