Seeking an EBX Developer to join our client's growing Enterprise Data Management team. This individual will be responsible for the development of our Tibco EBX Platform and will play a key role in building their MDM capability to support the company-wide digital transformation. This role is a remote position and they are open to work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Apply data governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders
- Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audits, and data validation
- Responsible for development of master data rules, procedures, and governance
- Experience in SDLC, Agile development, SCRUM framework
- Effective communicator in interfacing between Business and IT
- Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts & data governance teams
- Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
- Act as an SME for MDM best practices, design patterns and standards to guide MDM implementation
- Expose MDM capabilities via well defined, Batch & Real time interfaces
- Drive and Implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team's profiling strategy
- Estimate workloads and respect quality and schedule
- Share knowledge and expertise with the team members
- Guide the design and implementation of features, services and prototypes
- Help to streamline how we deliver solutions to the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of SQL coding and tuning experience
- 2+ years of TIBCO EBX experience, including experience using java
- 2+ years' experience developing and supporting master data solutions including data quality, governance, modeling, and change management (strongly preferred)
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including a strong 401K plan.
No third parties