Do you want to work for a stable, diverse, global leader in the battle against Covid-19? Are you experienced in building consumer-facing mobile applications? Our client is a well-respected Fortune 500 with a strong and diverse workforce, seeking a Mobile Developer for a new COVID-19 program.
The Mobile Engineer will collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, and engineers to develop product features. They'll own the iOS development for one or more projects and tackle tough design and product problems alongside other engineers. The team uses the latest mobile technologies and needs expertise developing beautiful, fast, and secure experiences for users.
- Build a world-class user experience.
- Engineer efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex iOS applications.
- Tackle tough design and product problems.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to deliver great user experiences.
- You will identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of mobile experience or more.
- Expertise in Swift and Objective-C.
- Sound software engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people's lives.
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix defects, review code, design, write, test new code, and diagnose production issues.