Harley Davidson/Multi-Line Metric Service Manager
Our client is a busy Harley Davidson and multi-line metric dealer in the Southwest that has an immediate need for a Service Manager. If you have a successful track record as an experienced Service Manager that understands the Harley Davidson Service process as well as major metric brands, can lead and motivate the service team and can work with other departments to maximize the service department contribution to Dealership revenues and profit, we want to talk to you right away!
- Strict implementation and adherence to Service Process is required in this fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Service Best Practice processes is a plus. (Service Appointment Process, First Service Retention, CSI Follow Up, Shop Productivity, Efficiency, Service Upsell, Hours per R/O, Parts per R/O, Multi Point Inspection Process, Parts to Service Process, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple Technicians and Service Advisors.
- A strong focus and determination for superior CSI scores.
- A commitment to supporting the Sales Department.
- Previous Service Management Experience (two year’s minimum). This is not a Tech position.
- Harley Davidson and/or other major Metric Brands training a plus.
- Pay based upon experience and department production. (Salary plus incentive
- Annual compensation based upon experience and department production.
- Competitive benefits package
- Employee purchase benefits.
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
If this is the kind of career opportunity you been seeking, please CALL ME NOW!
Lonski and Associates LLC Referral Policy
Please let us know if you know someone that would be a good match for this opportunity. Whenever you refer someone that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
Skip Johnson - Recreational Sports Recruiter
Lonski and Associates LLC
PowerSports/Recreational Sports Consulting & Staffing Services
Las Vegas Nevada
[O] 702 839 0400
[C] 702 373 0615
[F] 702 655 2007