- The ideal candidate will have 10 or more years of progressively responsible experience with diverse projects completed in the areas of Commercial, Hospital, High Rise, Data Center and / or Industrial large construction projects of $10M or more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field is preferred or previous work as Licensed Electrician/Supervisor
- Proven commitment to their past employers demonstrated by 5 or more years at each previous company
- Ability to prepare construction schedules
- Prior knowledge and/or ability to learn and understand the estimating process
- Record of minimal Safety incidents
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word is required
- Exposure to AccuBID a plus
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to be mobile to various locations in Texas and available to travel to project areas as project needs are required
- History of bringing in projects on time and at budget
For more information regarding responsibilities and job requirements, call Rick Kaye at 262-288-1012 or email your resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
All applicants will be subject to background check and drug screen.
Relocation assistance is available and negotiable for qualified Candidates
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits offered; Health, Dental, Vision & 401K. Monthly Auto Allowance.
Include a project list with your designated title and brief description of your contributions to each project.