Our Boston Property & Casualty Insurance client is looking for an actuary to join its growing Product Management team. In this role you will manage a team of pricing and actuarial analysts to support the pricing and related activities for its Homeowners line of business. You will be responsible for all rate filings in the states for which you are responsible, and you will assist in the development of new products. Additionally, you will monitor profitability in your states.Responsibilities:
- You will manage a team of 1-3 product and actuarial analysts to price homeowners products
- You will be monitor the profitability of products in your states
- You will participate in the product design and development process
Galecki Search Associates is a boutique search firm offering a customer-centric, bespoke recruitment experience to actuaries, data scientists, analytics professionals, and to those that hire them. Contact us at email@example.com or 844.425.3254 844.GALECKI.
- You should have at least five (5) years of relevant property and casualty actuarial experience, 7-8 years preferred
- You should be an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS), FCAS preferred
- You should have at least one (1) year of managerial experience