Field Engineer II
Field engineer managing installations of large-scale LED displays.
- Coordinate with PM to assure handoff of details prior to installation.
- The coordinated final installation schedule.
- Evaluate site readiness and coordinate with GC to complete any necessary changes.
- Act as liaison between the company and end customer.
- Train the installation team on the proper installation process for the particular product, project, and site conditions.
- Assure the display is being installed in accordance with company installation standards; requiring continual, hands-on work with the install team.
- Use the company software to configure the display; perform associated testing and commissioning of the display.
- If required, perform calibration of display on site.
- Work with customer to assure the head end equipment is working properly with the display.
- Complete final project closeout/spare parts form and present to the customer for approval.
- Inventory management at the site from initial uncrating through final packing and shipping components back to the company to be ingested into inventory.
- Technical Degree in engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Familiarity with NovaStar and MegaPixel controllers and BrightSign players is desirable but not required
- Field experience on installations, working directly with customers and with construction general contractors
- Ability to use MSOffice and similar software packages
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong attention to
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems in the field
- Work independently or within a diverse team framework (well-developed interpersonal skills).
- Flexible and willing to do what is needed to help the team deliver.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time; be comfortable climbing ladders and otherwise working from heights; be able to lift 50 pounds
- Requires 50% to 75% travel
Salary: $38.50 - $41.00 an hour, full-time position at 40 hours a week plus per diem while traveling
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401KClick here to apply online