We have an exciting new opportunity for a Diesel Mechanic position at our client in Tampa, FL. If you have a background as a Diesel Mechanics, especially with 1-3 years of experience, we would love to hear from you. Below is a snapshot of this opportunity. Apply now to be considered!
A well-established strong stable company
As a Diesel Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing Preventative Maintenance such as light clutches, AC work, lights and brake jobs, and oil changes.
We have an immediate need
You will be working mobile 80% of the time, going to customer locations. Each Diesel Mechanic is provided a service truck.
We highly value candidates with a military background and offer a supportive work environment, with an excellent online training program and advancement opportunities.
$20-33/hr DOE, plus benefits including: MDV, 401k with 3% company match after the first year, vacation time accrues based on length of employment, plus standard holidays
We offer online training courses for International, Navistar, and Cummins engines. Once the course is completed and you earn your certificate you will get a raise. You can earn you an additional $1/hr raise per course. Classes can be completed in 15-30 hours over a weekend.
- Training & Tools: Must have your own tools.
- 2nd Shift: Hours are 2:30 - 11pm, Tues - Friday, and 12-8 on Saturday. You get Sunday and Monday off.
- Overtime: Some may be available but is not planned.
- Benefits: MDV, 401k with 3% company match after the first year, vacation time accrues based on length of employment, plus standard holidays
- Extras: Uniforms provided at no cost, $100/year boot stipend, Annual Christmas bonus (minimum $100), rain suits and jackets provided.
If this opportunity aligns with your career goals and skill set, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume to
Click here to apply online