Nurse Director of Case Management
Central, CO area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Director of Case Management for a great opportunity in the Central, CO area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in Case Management in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in Case Management in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- Responsible and accountable for the management of staff and services related to Case Management
- Provides education and leadership in directing a comprehensive Clinical Case Management program that coordinates efforts toward a seamless Continuum of Care
- Assists leadership to ensure the stability and reputation of the hospital by ensuring compliance with all legal, licensure, and accreditation requirements as designate by JCAHO and other accreditation agencies
- Acts as a liaison to the Central Business Office to ensure that all Accounts and Revenue activity is being handled timely and appropriately
- Embrace and consistently demonstrate Swedish Memorable Care initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of Case Management in the Acute Care setting
- Ability to assume twenty-four-hour responsibility for the Department of Case Management.
- Ability to assume a leadership role with the Case Management Team to coordinate the delivery of services for patients and their families.
- Recognized personal responsibility in striving for innovative health care delivery which meets contemporary needs and assumes leadership in negotiating for changes in health care
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- 3 years' of Case Management nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Case Management nursing experience required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current RN License