Our client’s Senior Cybersecurity Vulnerability Specialist will use web security inspection tools to perform security testing of production web application servers. The testing specialist will perform web-based vulnerability testing with tools on production systems that are upgraded or coming online. Once the vulnerability tools are run, candidates will be required to analyze results and write reports based on their findings and follow up with systems owners about the results of the tests.
Specifically, the candidate will: Perform security testing activities that include vulnerability discovery and risk analysis, which includes recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Perform security testing of IT assets that are in a pre-production or pre-deployment capacity, such as web applications, infrastructure assets and technologies, mobile applications, custom developed software implementations, virtual technologies, and common application platforms.
- Conduct kickoff meetings and exit briefings
- Meet with business owners to respond to ad-hoc questions, test findings, or other IT security related concerns
- Prepare technical responses to security questions
- Develop content for security articles, Electronic Learning Modules, IT Security Resource Packets, Configuration Guides, and IT brochures.
- Actively participate in team activities, to include recurring team meetings and process improvement discussions.
- Develop and present vulnerability and security testing demonstrations for business owners and team members.