- Proactively monitor client networks and equipment and take immediate action or escalate alerts as required.
- Provide first & second level of support to clients to identify, diagnose, and resolve issues accordingly.
- Act as escalation point for 3rd party Level 1 call center.
- Become SME in the network or application that is assigned to them.
- Provide technical support to clients during live and test broadcasts.
- Adhere to all departmental and company-wide guidelines, practices, policies and procedures
- Maintain client service level agreements.
- Log and track issues using problem management database (ConnectWise) and maintain accurate information.
- Perform and log system checks for all client networks on a predetermined daily schedule.
- Escalate / dispatch trouble tickets to appropriate channels.
- Maintain data and provide updates for 3rd party software provided by clients.
- Recommend parts for replacement and scope of work statements for field service technicians.
- Assist Sub Contractors and onsite technicians with equipment swaps, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance. Track, follow-up and communicate ongoing issues resolution and statuses for trouble tickets to appropriate parties.
- Ensure video monitoring wall is operational.
- Provide reports as required.
- Maintain data and knowledge base materials on common drive.
- Accurately record data changes to locations and equipment within internal systems (Asset Tracking).
- Train new employees
- Assist with the creation of templates, documents to be posted on Internal Knowledge Base.
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- 0-4 years experience with Audio Visual and Networking
- Experience troubleshooting cable modem and home PC’s
- DSL and Cellular router troubleshooting experience
- Quick Learner
- Geek Squad (Home Theater people)
- Even companies setting up AV equipment and screens for corporate events
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.