Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
STI is seeking an Integrated Logistics Equipment Specialist located at Robins Air Force Base. This candidate will analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a part, subsystem or system. Oversee and manage the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer's key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity.
- Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
- Direct availability and allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products.
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on a business.
- Protect and control proprietary materials.
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of three years of relevant experience or a High School Diploma with a minimum of six years of relevant experience.
- Must have heavy avionics experience.
- Must be a US Citizen and posses, at a minimum, an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.