- Speak, read, and write English and Japanese
- Strong business acumen
The person will communicate with corporate office in Japan daily and will prepare reports and other communique related to corporate development in the U.S.
- Prepare and submit board meeting materials for U.S. and corporate offices.
- Request and gather necessary information on budget management, asset management, etc. from each department, and submit to corporate office. Review and correct information as needed prior to submission.
- Support to build expense budget plan for new fiscal year. (once a year)
- Handle inquiries from corporate office related to submitted documents.
- Work with corporate finance department to set up credit limits for all U.S. customers.(once a year)
- Support for finding a new technology or a new business opportunity at web site or conference.
- Conduct various projects assigned by a superior.
- Bachelor’s degree with min 5 years working experience
- Speak, read, write English & Japanese fluently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Successful experience working confidently in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, project coordination ability and acute attention to detail.
- Proven analytical abilities and organization skills.
- Ability to comprehend technical documents and concepts.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Some accounting or bookkeeping experience preferred