Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various positions with the City! This Executive Assistant position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Administrative skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- The EA reviews all incoming reports and correspondence for compliance to City standards, as well as
appropriateness of response.
- They track the preparation of reports, deadlines, etc.; anticipates the needs of the Deputy City Manager and ensures that they are prepared for all meetings.
- Manages the Deputy City Manager's schedule and uses their discretion to adjust as required.
- Extreme confidentiality and the ability to recognize politically sensitive and/or confidential issues is essential.
Your strengths include:
- A minimum of 10 years progressively responsible and diversified
office and administrative experience including composing correspondence.
- Proven ability to produce quality work in a complex, demanding, time sensitive environment exercising independence.
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Word, Google, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new software programs at an accelerated rate.
- Demonstrated proficiency composing correspondence, managing information, organizing and scheduling a manager's calendar as well as taking and preparing meeting minutes, meeting management and research capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to deal with a high volume of inquiries.
- Interpersonal, customer service, time management and organizational skills required.
- Ability to interpret information, determine alternatives, and implement solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, discretion, initiative and agood judgment and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to produce quality, error free work in a complex, demanding, time sensitive environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, teamwork, communication and customer service skills are required.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Hilary Haskins.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!