Commercial Lines Account Manager
Our client is a privately held insurance agency headquartered in the heart of Fairfax County. As an all-lines insurance broker, they have been serving domestic and international communities with success since 1970.
They offer a wide range of insurance products and risk management services, including Embassies & Diplomatic Missions, Commercial, Life and Disability, Employee Benefits and Private Clients.
As the recipients of the GOLD Stevie Award for Best in Customer Service, their standards for providing the best customer experience are extremely high.
Looking to take your career to the next level with a global insurance player based in Northern Virginia? The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing and related carrier placement activities on both new and renewal commercial lines business.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and international company culture
- Work/Life Balance: 100% Remote Option
- Significant opportunity for professional growth
- Work 100% Remotely
- Young and Energetic Corporate Culture
- Jump on the train - this firm has doubled in size in past three years to more than 50 employees
- Responsible for fully managing small to midsize accounts in the real estate, construction, and other general business enterprise segments.
- Administering the daily client service request and relations.
- Provide supervision to CSR’s and Assistant Account Manager.
- The successful candidate will be very bright, polished and have high level communications skills.
- Provide technical support to Producers and Practice Leader, identifying growth opportunities, analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotation.
- Provide expert advice and consultation to associates and clients on risk management issues and complex risks.
- Supervise and work with the Client Services Representatives and Assistant Account Managers to ensure that basic client service tasks have been completed.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and support team members in growing to the next level.
- Keep team members current on coverage and industry related changes; mentor & coach existing employees