Several Positions throughout the South East.
The Manager, Business Development is responsible for working with assigned distributors to develop strategic annual business plans and implement those plans supporting distributor and Division growth objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Click here to apply online
- Set and attain specific unit and dollar sales objectives that support the Division’s goals for assigned product line as agreed upon by Division management.
- Develop written annualized marketing, advertising, and training and budget plans to support growth objectives.
- Compile and analyze market data in conjunction with the distributor that profiles the respective trade area dealer population and sets specific recruitment New Dealer targets necessary to attain Division growth objectives.
- Analyze and communicate changing competitive market conditions in respect to price, products, and programs as needed.
- Critically analyze assigned distributor’s ability to execute the business plan with respect to the necessary human resources, capital, logistics, inventory, systems, and desire to execute the business objectives as outlined in the annual business plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned