AstraWorks is a recruiting agency focused on the Construction Design/Build market. We place professionals across various disciplines including Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, Real Estate and Operations.
We’re partnered with an industry leading Design/Build firm to identify a Sr. Project Manager in Kansas City.
- Leads full project life cycle including estimating, bidding, buyout, contract administration, scheduling, cost reporting, owner relationships, quality standards, safety, project closeout, project profitability and owner satisfaction
- Train, develop and manage project managers, superintendents and project engineers
- Manages delivery of individual projects and holds primary responsibility for achievement of cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Develop and maintain project budgets, master schedule and procurement strategy.
- Negotiate and execute prime contracts, CM contracts, subcontracts, and change orders.
- Analyze and approve internal and external reports including project scheduling, budgeting, cash flow forecast, and project status reports.
- Develop new and manage existing client relationships while interfacing with the client for proposal and project related items.
- Assists in the development of best-value construction solutions in collaboration with the A/E, GC and Owner
- Plans, sequences, and schedules the project with input from the superintendent and subcontractors. Manages the project schedule, conducts job site meetings and prepares updated schedules.
- BS Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 10 + years of construction project management experience
- Successful track record planning, leading and safely executing construction projects