Orange County Centers for Oral Surgery & Dental Implants is one of the nation’s leading oral surgical specialist organizations. Orange County Centers for Oral Surgery & Dental Implants provides the highest standard of care to its patients through its energetic and supportive team. Orange County Centers for Oral Surgery & Dental Implants currently has locations in Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, San Clemente, and Newport Beach.
About The Front Office Receptionist Role
Orange County Centers is seeking an energetic and caring Front Office Receptionist to assist our office with excellent organizational and administrative skills. This person will work in our San Clemente location (will need to be willing to cover at other locations as needed) and be responsible for greeting patients in a friendly manner, accurately checking in and checking out patients, scheduling appointments preparing patients for their current and/or follow-up appointment, assisting with medical claim creation, verification, and authorizations, and other clinical and administrative tasks to ensure a quality patient experience.
Front Office Receptionist Job Description
We are looking to hire a front office receptionist that are compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record-keeping skills. The front office receptionist should have a minimum of 1-year of experience in a Dental / Medical Office.
To ensure success, front office receptionists should be confident and professional administrators with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day administration of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to patient emergencies.
Front Office Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment, and maintenance repairs.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctors, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activities.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate, and orders are made timeously.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
Front Office Receptionist Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a dental / medical office capacity
- Bilingual a HUGE plus, yet not required
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Dental office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location with willingness to travel to other locations as needed to cover.