Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
Typical Work Requirements
- Provide Force Protection technical expertise and advice
- Serve as Technical Analyst for specialized force protection and anti- terrorism related projects or activities
- Identify vulnerabilities and recommend possible mitigating or corrective action as well as research, identify, and recommend technology for integration into the overall force protection program
- Draft Force Protection policies and procedures, and prepare and deliver presentations to MACOM level representatives, peers, and subordinates.
- Prepare numerous reports, including but not limited to: Statements of Work for AT/FP contracts, intelligence reports, threat assessments, risk assessments, SOP's, FRAGOs, messages, SITREPS, and policy memorandums
- May require travel, to include OCONUS travel (requires a valid US Passport)
- Possess and maintain a minimum Secret Security Clearance
- Trained and qualified to perform the force protection physical security, biometric intelligence, and emergency management requirements at a major Army command level
- Must have completed the United States Army Intermediate Level Education or MEL 4 equivalent (i.e. senior NCO level formal schools) (or experience completing ILE level products), and the United States Army Military Police School’s Level II Antiterrorism Officer Basic and online Level I training
- Ten years of experience in the private sector or military directly related to Force Protection and Physical Security, of which at least five years must be specialized:
- Force Protection and anti- terrorism analysis,
- Project development from inception to deployment
- Expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi- task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.