Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
Essential Job Function
The successful candidate must possess and be able to apply technical skills and knowledge in support of the following technical activities:
- Interface with USSOCOM J62 for latest IA policy and guidance
- Perform vulnerability scans and assessments
- Remediate system vulnerabilities IAW STIGS and DoD policies.
- Generate Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages, and collaborate with staff agencies to obtain required IATT and ATO certifications.
- Collaborate with and provide IA technical direction to the existing engineering team and non-engineer personnel.
- Collaborate with senior PEO personnel and other engineering and technical support as it relates to research and assessment of emerging technologies, system integration, testing and evaluation, and system architecture design in order to facilitate PEO fielding of material solutions to meet mission requirements
- Consult with senior management and customers concerning IA project matters.
- Work with XACTA to maintain IA packages
- Work with RedHat and Windows Operating systems
Requires as a minimum an Associate's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Networking, Network Administration, Electronics Technician, Communications Technology, or Computer Programming from an accredited college or university.
A total of five years' overall related IA experience with a combination of four years of experience in RMF, DIACAP and DoD IA policies and procedures.
As a minimum, the candidate must possess valid certifications which meet DoD IAT Level 2 per DoD 8140:
Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.