Talent Strategy’s Accounting and Finance Division has teamed up with a global Manufacturing Company to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant opportunity.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Banking, Engineering, Skilled Trades, Building Materials, and Accounting & Finance industries. Having direct work experience in our industries, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena.
It is our commitment to partner with the best and the brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in each industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
Seeking: Senior Accountant
Actively sourcing for a Sr. Accountant to join our small-medium sized manufacturing facility. This role is responsible for all day-to-day accounting processes following GAAP, Fixed Asset Management, insurance, and payroll coordination.
- Accounts Receivable: Create sales orders, delivery notes, and A/R invoices. Receive and deposit customer payment.
- Lead Year-end Financial Audit in cooperation with CPA firm. Oversee physical inventory count. Year-end closing and audit preparation. Reconcile balance sheet accounts with schedules. Prepare consolidation with parent Company.
- Inventory: Inventory control supported by SAP B1
- General Ledger: Create and maintain schedule of monthly accruals.
- Banking: Monitor and adjust account balances.
Required Work Experience/Skills
- Manufacturing background
- Year End Audit process experience/ expertise
- SAP- very desirable
Job Type: Full time