Large Midwest Wall and Ceiling Subcontractor continues to expand operations in Dayton. OH.
If you are a Project Manager, Superintendent or General Foreman seeking to advance your career with a premier Wall and Ceiling Subcontractor, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
The company is a commercial contractor specializing in drywall, acoustical ceilings, and plaster. They are a company driven by passion, innovation and a focus on quality!
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and successful completion of client projects. The Project Manager leads the supervision of team members.
Additional responsibilities include assisting with proposal development, estimating change orders, overseeing projects and serving as a liaison between the General Contractor, Engineering, Owner and his Project and Management team. Additional contributions to Business planning, meetings, scheduling, budgeting and goal setting will be part of the responsibilities of this position.
This position requires the Project Manager to work independently, use good judgement, multi-task and respond to changing priorities.
Experience: Minimum of 5-10 years of project management and / or field experience desired. Direct experience with a Wall and Ceiling Subcontractor preferred. Field experience desired!
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Basic to Intermediate experience in industry estimating software including Plexxis, QuickBid, Edge WinBid or others desirable.
- A combination of successful Project Management and /or field Management
- Education: Associate’s degree in Construction Management, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in projects ranging from $500K to $10M preferred, up to $20M plus desired.
- A combination of experience in Commercial, Hotel, K12, University, Hospital, Airport, Corporate desired.
- Communication: Ability to read technical manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures. Speak with poise and confidence, using correct English. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and Clients.
Benefits: Very competitive salary, benefit package and exceptional bonus potential. Great company culture and work environment. This company turnover rate is very low. Potential for advancement is performance based! Relocation is available and negotiable!
- Candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. are not accepted at this time.
- This Job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
Call 262-288-1012 and ask for Rick Kaye or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Visit us at Construction and Engineering Recruiters https://cerecruiters.net. Sign up for email alerts for future openings! If this position is not a match, we can discuss your career goals to find the right opportunity! We place Candidates with leading companies nationwide! Apply directly to email@example.com