Our client, an industrial services provider, is searching for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team to support the Fort McMurray region. In this role, the successful candidate will be accountable for maintaining the highest level of professional risk management, monitoring and measurement of safety performance and driving safety culture.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Provide leadership with respect to the development, implementation, training and maintaining the safety program throughout the organization;
• Monitor safety performance and compliance against established safety procedures and regulations;
• Ensure risk and hazards are accurately and appropriately identified and correct actions are taken to mitigate and control risks;
• Participate in incident investigations, assist with root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions;
• Monitor and follow up on corrective actions and conduct safety audits and inspections to ensure equipment, materials and processes are being followed;
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure health and safety compliance within and outside the organization
Your strengths include:
• 3+ years of related experience within an environmental, heavy manufacturing or industrial environment;
• NCSO designation is required;
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in OH&S Management, or a combination of education and experience may be considered;
• Previous experience effectively supporting multiple client groups and locations;
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with and influence staff at all levels of the organization;
• Solid understanding of related safety codes, standards and practices, and the current Legislative requirements;
• Ability and willingness to travel;
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!