N.E. REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Salary & Uncapped Commissions
$100,000 Salary + Commissions/Bonuses
We are one of the leading provider of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products in the automotive aftermarket industry as well as the RV, marine, motorcycle and power sports segments. The Company develops, markets and administers the highest-quality Finance and Insurance programs and matches them with unmatched customer service, advanced technology solutions, and industry-leading training. A proud partner to more than half the country’s top 500 dealers, the most successful general agents and the largest dealer groups across the United States and Canada use our products. With a complete product portfolio and smart technology solutions, top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), dealers, and independent agents choose us more than any other provider.
Our products include: Appearance Protection, Dent Protection, Emergency Notification, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Identity Protection, Key Protection, Lease-End Protection, Prepaid Maintenance, Theft Protection, Tire & Wheel Protection, Vehicle Service Contracts, and Windshield Protection.
Our mission is to provide products and solutions to the motor vehicle industry that drive customer retention and protect consumers from the perils of ownership. We are experiencing dynamic growth and have earned a stellar reputation from our customers, partners, and peers by providing: 1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of value-added technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) unparalleled client and customer service.
Responsible for sales of approved products and services throughout the Northeast - US with key client(s) in NJ, NJ, VA, Maine, NH, MD, VA and surrounding states. Individual will use their sales knowledge and training skills to maximize productivity and results across the region and at various locations.
• Develops and delivers sales presentations in the manner prescribed by the client and company.
• Trains all applicable departments and personnel on the claims process, features, benefits and value add of our products.
• Develop and implement action plans for increased sales of our products and services.
• Develop relationship with Corporate/Regional management and work closely to develop win/win strategies to improve productivity.
• Prepare and submit itineraries & sales call reports for each dealer visit.
• Responsible for 3-4 District Managers within designated territory
• Must have (5) years of Automotive (agent/dealer/financial services) with sales of F&I products.
• Experience in selling to upper management of dealerships.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, effectively presents formal presentations.
• Formalized automotive training experience a plus.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under extreme demands and deadlines.
• Must be self starter and disciplined to work from home office.
• Must be able to travel to designated territories.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel,Word,Outlook,PowerPoint).
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships and cross functional partnering.
• Job Knowledge: Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards.
• Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.