Seeking Registered Nurses for jobs located 20 miles south of Casa Grande and 1 hour south of Phoenix
Summary: Registered Nurse (RN) plans and provides comprehensive nursing care including, but not limited to, executing Licensed Independent Provider’s orders, dispensing and administering medications, and assisting Licensed Independent Provider in examinations and treatment of patients. Applies nursing and supervisory techniques required in the care, treatment, and referrals of inmates/residents. Performs all technical/clinical procedures within the scope your education and licensure.
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing program with a degree/diploma in nursing
- Arizona or Compact License
- 1 year of professional nursing experience preferred
- Valid driver's license is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you.