Hybrid role - office is in Hoboken, NJ
What you will do:
- Design, program, test, document, and maintain applications in Web environments.
- Participate in GUI, database, system and component design.
- Develop applications using Microsoft stack (C#.NET)
- Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, etc.
- Perform unit and integration testing; assist in system and user acceptance testing.
- Document application modules and assist in the preparation of user and system documentation.
- Implement design standards and System Development Methodology.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial services/banking industry experience preferable
- 5+ years’ experience in .NET Development
- Expertise across application layers such as web, reporting, service components, database, systems integration, and OS (Microsoft Stack)
- Database programming using SQL server (design and maintenance of functions & stored procedures)
- Expertise in full development life cycle using Visual Studio, TFS, unit testing and build processes (while following SDLC concepts of Waterfall and Agile)
- Nice to have:
- Understanding of newer technologies such as .Net Core etc.
Local candidates only.
Must be legally authorized to work for any US employer, without sponsorship.