Our client is a leader in online sports gaming with a technical center of excellence in Toronto at Yonge and Sheppard. They have engaged ROSS (www.getROSS.com) to help them recruit a .Net Core Developer. ROSS is a team of People Specialists helping companies align their People Strategy with their business growth. We provide remote or onsite HR and Recruitment solutions such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Recruitment Augmentation.
You don’t have to know anything about sports betting; our client will train you. This company is profitable and stable with over 300 employees worldwide. You’d join their exciting and new technical centre of excellence in midtown Toronto.
.NET Core Developer
- Middle tier (back end) development.
- Tools development.
- Maintaining existing middle tier code.
- Integrating new solutions into existing platform.
- Participating actively into planning involved in phasing out legacy components in favor of new solutions.
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, sales and marketing professionals.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in computer science or engineering
- 8+ years of development using C#
- 5+ years with SQL Server
- Experience in designing and developing SOA (EDA), highly scalable and high performance distributed systems.
- Software design and development using SOLID principles
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements and build back-end systems according to business specifications.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Good Unit testing experience.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build back-end systems according to business specifications.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with message-oriented middleware systems (RabbitMQ), NOSQL (Couchbase, Memcached), WCF, Nhibernate, ASP.NET Web API, IOC/DI, mocking frameworks, nservicebus, cqrs, CI.
If you're not interested, but know someone who is, please help a current or former colleague in their career development by referring them. In addition, we're happy to give you a $1,000 referral fee.
Click http://www.getROSS.com/referral_fee.php for more details.
Click here to apply online