Escrow Operations Manager
Summary Our Client is a title & escrow company that focuses on providing boutique service on a national platform. Their delivery solutions include a full complement of origination and default services directed at leading national mortgage originators and servicers.
The Role A Great opportunity for the right individual! Our Client is seeking an experienced Escrow Operations Manager. The Escrow Operations Manager is responsible for assisting and overseeing the regional escrow production and closing process, including compliance with established policies and procedures.
This position requires the Escrow Operations Manager to exercise independent judgment and to possess the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle any situation which may arise during the escrow process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all team players are operating in compliance with policies and procedures
- Continual development of staff in accordance with business needs
- Participation in developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures for the offices
- Performing escrow administrative duties such as: loss recovery, maintaining and approving vacation calendars, advisory support, general administration support.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of audit procedures to monitor efficiency and training effectiveness of the escrow personnel. This includes but is not limited to reviewing all paperwork in files and developing procedures to prevent error-related shortages and claims.
- Maintaining adherence to operating budget guidelines regarding all revenue and expenses to ensure profitability
- Partnering with our internal development team and other departments on continued development of Resware
- Developing and enhancing all working templates used by our escrow teams
- At least 3 to 5 years of progressive management and escrow/title insurance related experience and title underwriting knowledge
- Proven leadership and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of analytical and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Participative management style and can advocate teamwork
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation & Benefits Our Client offers its employees a comprehensive suite of benefits that include a generous Paid Time Off plan, Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life Insurance. Compensation will commensurate with experience