Contract Specialist / Contract Administrator in Atlanta, GA. - Temp to Perm - $32/hr - $34/hr
Atlanta based company seeks a contract specialist to assist them in their corporate legal department. This role is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of the department protecting Company’s interests in the areas of liability, payment terms, lien rights, and other objectionable language.
- Executes contracts, amendments, bids, and quoted repair documents
- Negotiate contract terms and contract interpretations utilizing moderate/high level of business judgment for closure of negotiated items.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with training in accounting and business and/or contract law
- 5+ years work experience in contract analysis and administration in construction related industry
- Requires knowledge of business and contract law
- Ability to negotiate acceptable contract language approximately 80% of time