AstraWorks is a recruiting agency focused on the Construction Design/Build market. We place professionals across various disciplines including Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, Real Estate and Operations.
We’re partnered with an industry leading Design/Build firm to identify a T&D Project Manager in multiple locations throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania..
- Leads project from estimate through close out documentation
- Foster a safety culture through the project team including contractors and subconsultants
- Manages delivery of individual projects and holds primary responsibility for achievement of cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Develop and maintain project budgets, master schedule and procurement strategy
- Overall management of environmental, ROW, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Negotiate and execute prime contracts, CM contracts, subcontracts, and change orders
- Assists in the development of best-value construction solutions in collaboration with the Owner
- Analyze and approve internal and external reports including project scheduling, budgeting, cash flow forecast, and project status reports
- Plans, sequences, and schedules the project with input from the superintendent and subcontractors
- BS Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 7 + years of construction project management experience
- Successful track record planning, leading and safely executing construction projects
- Experience in electrical transmission, substation and/or distribution