Home Health RN Opportunity - Northern Pinellas - Palm Harbor area
Florida based home health company operating in 15+ counties is seeking an Registered Nurse for the Palm Harbor area. Company is Medicare certified and CHAP accredited.
- RN with active Florida license
- 1+ year of home health experience
- OASIS experience
- Able to work on your own with minimum supervision
- Good organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance
- Current CPR
- Provide home health nursing services and/or treatments indicated on plan of care. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Perform initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments
- Initiate the plan of care and revise as necessary in coordination with the physician, the patient and based on the OASIS assessment and the clinical care model
- Patient education as needed
- Documentation of visits, services using EMR
- Supervise Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses, Home Health Aide and other paraprofessionals providing services.
Competitive salary, benefits including mileage.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you.