Executive Director (RN) – Home Health
40 miles east of Springfield and 1 hour SW of Champaign
Company is a nationwide provider of home health and hospice care. A preferred high-quality, cost-effective care provider helping patients to manage their health at home.
- Working as the Executive Director you will serve as the Administrator of the home health provider.
- Responsible for the administration of the day to day operations
- Act as a liaison with management staff and other departments throughout the company.
- 2+ years of RN clinical experience
- 1+ year supervisory or administrative experience in home healthcare
- IL RN license
- Supervises all patient care activities to ensure the delivery of safe, economical, and efficient patient care and assure the quality of services delivered
- Oversight of the eligibility of patients referred to home care services, planning for the services to be provided to patients and supervising their total home health care
- Implementing and maintaining administrative practices, assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Enhancing the profitability of the agency
- Ensures that the Clinical Director is available during all operating hours or directly provides coverage for those duties.
- Must be immediately available to be on-site during business hours, or immediately available by telephone when off site conducting agency business, including but not limited to community presentations, conferences, and meeting with physicians
- Provide motivation and retention of a qualified staff and ensures adequate staffing of agencies, as well as adequate staff education on an initial and on-going basis and staff evaluations on a new hire and annual basis
- Implements and maintains an effective budgeting and accounting system on an annual basis. Provides input to the budgeting process as appropriate
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you.