Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
- Coordinate IR/MR remedial actions with installation/regional compliance managers to identify potential impacts to other programs.
- Periodically brief applicable installation staff on planned field work as well as the status and progress of ER related work and coordinate document signatures.
- Research historical activity records pertaining to the IRP/MRP sites.
- Provide on-site logistical support for IR site evaluations, to include coordinating access of off-station personnel.
- Inspect equipment and monitoring wells to ensure equipment is operating properly.
- Provide Facility Engineering Acquisition Division (FEAD) support during the construction phase of cleanup, including participating in pre-construction meetings to ensure environmental requirements are included in contracts.
- Establish, maintain and conduct Restoration Advisory Board (RAB) meetings at Navy installations, including all logistical support.
- Participate in regularly scheduled Tier I partnering meetings with regulators, contractors, and other stakeholders and attend applicable Tier II meetings and ER specific training.
- Execute a Community Relations Plan in conjunction with and approved by the Installation Commanding Officer.
- Provide reviews of plans and specification of projects to be constructed to assess impacts on the Installation Restoration Program and ensure cost effectiveness of the environmental provisions and compliance with environmental standards and permits.
- Ensure hazardous and non-hazardous waste shipping documentation (including manifests and generator waste profiles from IR site investigation and remedial actions) are properly done and signed.
- Inspect Investigative Derived Waste (IDW) containers that remain onsite to verify that they are properly labeled and do not exceed regulatory onsite storage requirements.
- Bachelor of Science
- Experience providing environmental advice and assistance directly related to restoration management
- Experience and training in Tier 1 Partnering with the Navy, State Regulatory Agencies, and contractors
- Experience with Restoration Advisory Board activities or similar activities
- Technical and practical knowledge of environmental management and restoration
- Comprehensive knowledge of NAVFAC electronic systems, including NORM and NIRIS
- Knowledge of safety and environmental principles, practices, procedures, laws and regulations as they relate to Environmental Restoration performance requirements
- Ability to understand and apply complex federal and state cleanup regulations such as CERCLA and RCRA
- Ability to understand and operate under the National Contingency Plan
- Ability to review technical plans and specifications for complex and diverse Environmental Restoration projects and make recommendations
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills necessary to provide progress reports and present recommendations
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.