Our client, a boutique consulting firm focused in the construction industry is searching for a Business Consultant to join their team.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Consultant that has a strong background within the construction industry.
The Business Consultant will work directly with clients evaluating their processes and systems, developing gap analyses, and designing solutions to improve their performance and profitability.
- Collaborate with team to administer Discovery interviews with clients and author assessments with recommendations
- Work with client to define and author business requirements and scope functionality/practices for delivery based on business priorities with an understanding and consideration of processes, systems and data interdependencies
- Deliver recommendations for process improvements and system enhancements/implementations
- Play a lead role with project team by managing client engagement plan and staffing; provide regular status reports and issue tracking for the client, while supervising project team as applicable
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with mid-to-large construction companies in senior project management, executive management and/or leadership roles and/or experience in an external consulting role or equivalent level with a big four consulting firm or comparable local consulting company with Construction Clients
- Minimum of 2 years of requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Ability to support both client sales efforts and project delivery
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team with a collaborative mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to remain flexible to handle unexpected challenges
This firm offers lots of opportunity for professional growth and a pleasant, collaborative work environment.
This position requires 50% travel.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at email@example.com
Click here to apply online