Renal Dialysis Nurse Manager
Rocky Mount, NC
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Renal Dialysis Nurse Manager for a great opportunity in the Rocky Mount, NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years of experience working in dialysis and 5+ years of experience working in a short-term acute care hospital.
About Our Client:
Nash UNC Health Care
Nash General Hospital has established a reputation for excellence by putting patients first since 1971. They have always focused on the individual and thus was the first hospital in the state to provide all private rooms. Since then, they have grown to become a 282-bed facility and functions as the primary provider for Nash, Edgecombe, and surrounding counties.
Responsibilities of the Renal Dialysis Nurse Manager
Requirements of Renal Dialysis Nurse Manager
- Demonstrates expertise in caring for patients with multiple and complex problems.
- Demonstrates clinical leadership on the unit, serves as a role model, resource, and hospital-wide consultant to staff, and participates in endeavors to increase nursing knowledge.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients assigned to a specific Nursing Unit.
- Provides patient care within the parameters of this assignment of responsibility, according to prescribed, delegated medical regimen and the hospital policies.
- 3+ years of experience working in dialysis nursing
- 5+ years of experience working in a short-term acute care hospital
- BSN is required