Enterprise Account Manager - Healthcare
LOCATION: Central US (Remote)
REPORTS TO: Regional Vice President of Sales
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
The District Sales Manager (Verticals - Healthcare) is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with company Sales Partners and identifying sales opportunities and building market share in their regions. This position is required to increase revenue streams in small business, commercial, government, and contact centers.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals and quotas in order to maintain company monthly revenue goals and forecasts.
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers.
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Attends tradeshows.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all company travel policies and requirements.
- If remote from company headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within company allowances.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required >50%.
- Always follow the company Code of Ethics and policies and procedures.