National Marine Service Project Implementation Specialist (FLORIDA): $70,000++Benefits+Unique Opportunity
Marine Industry Recruiter: Tom Cassidy, Jr (Tom@henrylonski.com)
The National Marine Service Project Implementation Specialist is responsible for rolling out new service initiatives, helping to develop SOP’s for service processes, assisting store service team to resolve problems, help with new store acquisitions, and manage/develop service projects. Reporting to the National Service Manager
- Assist with the roll out and ongoing support of the Service Plus initiative.
- Work with service departments to prepare for 20 group meetings.
- Assist service departments with hiring events.
- Ensure service system documentation is up to date.
- Gain working knowledge of all technology tools to help support the service departments.
- Assist in the planning, developing and coordinating of Service strategies and plans.
- Interface with the stores to identify opportunities and resolve potential issues.
- Assist with new acquisition training and integration.
- Knowledge of systems, project management
- Successfully develop, coordinate, and evaluate complex projects and activities
- Efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands and projects.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Establish and meet deadlines.
- Use office automation tools to prepare a variety of documents, reports and records.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Highly organized approach to detail-oriented job
- Experienced with service department operations
- Effective telephone and team skills a must
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Travel required
$70,000+ . health benefits, vacation, paid company holidays, training and relocation (for the right candidate).
Please send me your resume. Your resume should show a solid work history and offer THREE excellent professional references.
Whenever you refer someone to us that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Marine & PowerSports Recruiter
Lonski and Associates LLC
[O] 262 397 8980
[C] 715 340 6862