Our client is searching for chief financial officer position that will be accountable for administrative, financial, and risk management operations.
The candidate will be responsible financial operational strategy, development and monitoring of control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Assist and plan to formulate the company's future direction and support tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop tax strategies and key financial metrics
- Manage the capital request and annual forecasts/budgets
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems to ensure business risks and opportunities achieve annual targets
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources & operations
- Monitor any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's corporate and local process documentation
- Implement operational best practices and cost efficiency benefit packages
Your strengths include:
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA,CGA or CA)
- Risk Management and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems, and insurance coverage
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings ensuring that recommendations are aligned with the goals of the organization
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!