As a Branch Manager, you will administer sales, services, operational efficiency, and HR management activities to meet bank objectives; provides support, guidance, and training to branch staff.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities and effectively manage existing customer relationships to strengthen customer ties to the branch.
- Provide professional and courteous service to existing and new customers; receives and researches customers' questions and/or complaints and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Proactively works toward the achievement of established personal and sales and service quality performance goals.
- Develop a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities, customer satisfaction, growing the business, and efficiency management are understood and utilized by all employees.
- Manage all functions within the branch through effective communication and implementation of new/revised policies, procedures, and products/services.
- Work cooperatively with management to effectively communicate and implement performance standards and sales objectives.
- Develop a staff capable of meeting current and future operating needs through the effective selection, assessment, training, and coaching of service and sales-oriented team; develops succession plans to ensure continuity.
- Manage expenses and staffing in the branch.
- Facilitate information flow and two-way continuous improvement in the quality of information and effectiveness of that communication.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Provide leadership impact and enhance the positive image of the bank in the community; conducts business development activities within the branch and surrounding community and participates in branch and community functions and activities to promote the bank's image and growth.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures and bank products and services; monitors adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures and ensures all employees understand and can communicate bank products and services effectively. 0 Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly/indirectly supervises employees within the department(s).
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, five-plus years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite; Navigator; Branch Capture; BPM (Business Process Manager) and BAM. Other skills required:
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on data accuracy. o Ability to maintain confidentiality and follow instructions. o Presents branch monthly & annual audit reports.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Must be willing to participate in at least one CRA related event per year.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.