Our client is one of the top lending institutions in the USA. Over the past 8 years, we have assisted this client in the hiring of 250+ experienced Financial Advisors to their platform. Here are a few highlights:
The average investment revenue of our placed candidates over the past 8 years is greater than $450K.
Our 3 year retention of placed candidates with our client is 95%+.
Accountable for overall production, coaching, training, and developing a team of licensed retail bankers. May handle large book of clients with more complex financial profiles. Accountable for sales of full range of securities products and achieve targeted securities fee income goals within assigned territory. Design and customize coaching sessions to train bankers on investment strategies and product solutions. Conduct solo and joint appointments with bankers and assist themin efficiently identifying potential clients and providing solutions that align with client needs, financial goals and objectives. Maintain presence within the bank to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal and external clients.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the company's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving sales goals while serving the clients' best interests.
- Plan and conduct individual and group coaching sessions with retail bank employees.
- Develop and conduct client meetings to review existing accounts and close sales individually and jointly with licensed bankers.
- Handle daily client needs and problems and prioritize and delegate tasks to resolve.
- Post-appointment follow-up to maintain relationships and develop referrals from existing client base.
- Manage sales planning for self and for team to drive sales, and achieve designated goals, client experience and financial results.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all financial products through self-study, periodicals, and appropriate coursework.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow-through.
- Prepare necessary internal reports for sales tracking.
- Coordinate and communicate with team on daily basis to insure accurate completion of accountabilities.
- Conduct internal and external seminars to focus on business development and growth.
- Serves as a coach and mentor.
- Thoroughly organize, share and prepare licensed bankers with tools and skills needed to be successful.
- Guide and promote progress toward established goals for team.
- Recognize and reward achievement of goals.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prior Brokerage Industry Experience.
- Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) and appropriate state required insurance licenses.
- Motivated by commission sales, recognition programs, and internal sales competition among co-workers.
- Ability to motivate others in a team environment.
- Ability to transfer knowledge through highly developed coaching and teaching skills, can relay complex products and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and communicate complex financial concepts.
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external client relationships.
- Highly developed knowledge of the securities business, investment products and financial solutions.
- Highly developed sales and presentation skills.
- Travel required within assigned territory.