Talent Strategy, Accounting & Finance division, has teamed up with a well-known Manufacturing firm to assist in the recruitment of a Staff Accountant.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Banking, Engineering, Skilled Trades, Building Materials, and Accounting & Finance industries. Having direct work experience in our industries, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena.
It is our commitment to partner with the best and the brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in each industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
Seeking Staff Accountant
Our client is seeking to add a Staff Accountant to join their growing team in the greater Grand Rapids area. This role will be responsible for:
- Preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, and assisting with monthly close
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of year-end audits
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end procedures
- Staff Accountant does backup for AP/AR functions
- Special projects as assigned
Required Work Experience/Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years of Accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
Job Type: Full Time