The global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Safety Systems for the transportation industry (all the cool stuff that is appearing in cars – cameras / radar / lane change avoidance / smart cruise control) is expanding rapidly and looking for an HR professional who is a cut above to help them keep up with their exceptional growth.
They are emerging as the global technology leader in the fastest growing segment of automotive technology and in the last 12 months they have booked enough business to take them from $3.5b to $6b in sales – a 40% increase in orders over the prior year!
Located in a newly created global technology center and corporate headquarters this is a financially rock-solid organization with an amazing progressive culture.
Compensation Manager must function in a fast-paced environment with continuously evolving processes. The candidate must be proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver who can recognize the gaps in process and procedures and actively work to close them. The ideal candidate will have expertise in the areas of compensation and HRIS administration, as well as being able to contribute in some other related Human Resources needs regarding systems, reporting and compliance. The Compensation Manager works in close partnership with Global HR directors and managers to roll out HR initiatives within North America. Participates in cross-functional leadership forums and cascades information accordingly.
- Establish short- and long-term strategic initiatives related to compensation policy development in the areas of job descriptions, evaluation and structure, annual salary reviews, on-going salary administration, inpat/expatriate packages, and local national compensation issues.
- Will have global responsibility for compensation functions.
- Establish efficient compensation management through consistent yet flexible execution of compensation policies, procedures and guidelines. Provide the foundation with improved compensation decision-making tools and transactional processing capabilities.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to ensure a good understanding of the program area and operating team needs and opportunities for further leveraging global rewards, and to ensure coordination across groups.
- Manage the design, analysis and administration of retirement/pension plans.
- Serves as advisor and coaches’ management and staff on compensation and organizational design issues. Provides advice and guidance to the HR Managers, HR Directors and management on total compensation issues, especially focusing on market pricing for benchmark jobs;
- Manages the design, analysis and administration of compensation programs for the USA and Canada.
- Benchmark, research and analyze market data and make salary band recommendations. Identify survey participation activities, perform ongoing reporting and analysis; prepare special studies and prepare recommendations;
- Participates in salary surveys to obtain competitive market information in order to maintain internally equitable and externally competitive pay practices.
- Ensures compensation programs are consistently administered across the organization and comply with governmental regulations.
- Maintain internal equity / parity with compensation levels for new hires.
- Remain current with all legal changes and market changes impacting compensation and benefit design and plans, including executive compensation and administration.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 10+ Years’ Experience in Compensation preferably from a publicly listed US company.
- Management experience in a HRIS/Payroll environment required and outsourced payroll services.
- Experience in managing/implementing compensation programs.
- Strong computer software or database skills required including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and risk assessment skills.
- Strong team collaboration, experienced working in fast moving matrix and international organization.
- Change management experience.
- Regulatory knowledge as it relates to compensation, payroll, and benefits.
- BA degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent required
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.