Growing corporation located in Gwinnett County is searching for a Contracts Administrator to join their team.
This position will be responsible for preparing and reviewing legal documentation for the company. The position carries out responsibilities in Real Estate Transactions, Research, Business Registration, Licensing & Compliance.
- Assist in the implementation of CRM (Customer Relations Management) system and training. Input CRM Customer data, update and maintain records as needed
- Acts as Legal Assistant to in house attorney/President.
- Prepare and review leases and other lease documents
- Draft additional legal documents, notices and letters as requested by in house attorney/ President.
- Track legal expense and obtain payment to be sent to outside attorneys.
- Support Collections team by pulling Tenant ledgers and sending out Default Notices regarding past due amounts.
- Prepare documents to send to our outside eviction service when necessary and follow process through eviction.
- Put together documentation necessary for eviction trials and occasionally attend trials as Landlord representative.
- Track incoming lawsuits and dates in lawsuits.
- Coordinate with Asset Management team to obtain quotes for work necessary to bring our locations up to ADA compliance due to ADA lawsuit.
- Notarizes legal documents as needed.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience
- Notary Republic preferred
- Knowledge of and skill in using MS office suite
- Ability to write legal documents and business correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must speak English
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation plan.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at email@example.com
Click here to apply online