Our client is a dynamic and successful Business Coach looking to hire a Client Success Manager. You will be instrumental in supporting our client to deliver world-class training experiences to customers via webinar and in-person events.
- Provide customer onboarding
- Organize and coordinate exceptional training experiences both over the web and in-person
- Focus on monitoring customers at risk of cancelling
- Partner and work closely with team members in sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, show ROI, and ensure customer loyalty
- Produce and conduct customer reviews; building engaged relationships with customers to ensure our client is supporting them in their business goals
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met
- Including: coordinating amongst implementation, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams.
- Problem-solve and analyze data to gain clear insights for customer success
- Keep consistent and organized documentation on our clients’ Customer Relationship Management System.
- Manage your work and collaborate in a highly organized and proactive fashion to drive best practices
- Work with budgets to deliver on company metrics
- Communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally and externally
- Experience planning and managing revenue-generating events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events, etc.)
- Account Management/Client Excellence experience (Call Centre or other)
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Strong leadership abilities; can recruit and manage people for events
- Have mad computer skills - especially online collaboration tools (e.g.,Trello, airtable, Google Docs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills - phone, email and video chat
- Ability to present on video/webinar as well as to MC live events
If you're not interested, but know someone who is, please help a current or former colleague in their career development by referring them and earning yourself a $500 referral fee!
- Can work remotely and travel for occasional events (you live in GTA preferably)
- Are extremely organized
- Love inspiring others to succeed
- Are continuously learning
- Have a “never-say-never" attitude
- Are a problem solver
Click here to Apply Online