ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER – 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
An award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. We offer our employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
There is an opening for an Environmental Project Manager – 10+ Years Experience in our Los Angeles, CA office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to conducting engineering research and analysis, as well as complex analyses of broader engineering and environmental projects. As a part of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing tasks and projects and preparing proposals, technical documents and reports. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing his/her own team and will mentor staff on technical engineering and environmental tasks. In addition, possession of a strong technical education, willingness to be a seller/doer and a professional demeanor are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related field required; Master’s degree preferred;
- 10+ years of related environmental experience in Southern California with an understanding of oil and gas;
- Professional Engineer licensure in the State of California preferred;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of California environmental regulations, CERCLA and RCRA regulations;
- Strong client development abilities and proven record as a seller/doer;
- Experience leading/managing projects from concept through completion including, but not limited to preparation of proposals, reports, bid specifications and coordination of remediation planning and projects; client, project, staff and contractor management; budgets and billings; etc.;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization and multi-tasking skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and related environmental software; AutoCAD and/or GIS a plus;
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification as some field work is required; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for job site locations and client meetings.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer