Nationwide Industry leader continues to expand in Houston area!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and purchase materials
- Maintain as-built documents
- Act as owner and architect/engineer contact
- Verify and provide inventory analysis
- Survey construction job site
Candidates for this position must possess a degree in construction management, civil or mechanical engineering, or other related field. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Project Engineers must be willing to travel and/or relocate.
Benefits package is competitive and comprehensive: it includes medical, dental, and life insurance as well as retirement plans. Additionally, employer-owners earn shares in an ESOP.
To Apply: Call Rick Kaye at 262-288-1012 or email resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org