Director of Cancer & Wellness Center
Central, MA in the Worcester area, 40 minutes west of Framingham
- Reporting to the COO the position provides administrative leadership and management of the Cancer & Wellness Center's day-to-day operations as well as inter and intra disciplinary functionality and alignment to maximize service delivery outcomes.
- Implement strategic initiatives to expand and maximize the effectiveness of direct services provided by the center as well as through affiliated partners.
- Working with subordinate Managers the position is responsible for service lines day-to-day operations. Implement all facets of the cancer care service line, clinical care, quality of care, staffing and technological resources, operational and capital budget planning, revenue cycle, patient satisfaction and customer relations and all other related administrative matters.
- Ensure programs and services are in compliance with policy, procedure, the law and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on oncology clinical operations
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical cancer services leadership role
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills required
- Experience in clinical cancer services leadership role including oncology clinical operations
Competitive salary, benefitsFor immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you.
- Hospital is a 321-bed acute care hospitalThe three-story, 65,000-square-foot Cancer & Wellness Center houses state-of-the-art technology for outpatient cancer care, including radiation therapy, medical oncology, chemotherapy, and cancer imaging. The Center’s Department of Radiation Oncology houses two linear accelerators, a CyberKnife, and a PET/CT scanner.
- The medical oncology unit, located on the building’s upper floor, includes clinic and treatment spaces overlooking Worcester’s historic, restored Union Station. The Center was designed with patient comfort in mind, incorporating bountifully day-lit suites and a healing garden, a calming venue that promotes rejuvenation and relaxation. The facility also features a boutique; counseling, support, and facility—education areas; a conference center; and retail space.