Title: Senior Account Executive
Work Environment: 100% Remote
Location: Must reside in Virginia, Maryland, or WDC
Total Compensation: $125k - $150k
Base Salary: $95k – 110k
Retention Bonus: Between $30 – $40k
Opportunity: Come join us to build and grow the Northern Virginia/Southern Maryland insurance market with a well-known, national insurance carrier. This is a unique opportunity to help build and grow a territory with a great team.
Summary of Duties:
- Achieve assigned profitable growth objectives.
- Manage a book of group health account relationships.
- Manage a small to mid-market book of group health business.
- Strive to retain and grow your book of business.
- This is not a sales position, but it is focused on building and growing existing client relationships.
- Manage interaction with general agents, brokers, benefit administrators, members and internal resources as needed to achieve assigned goals.
- Enhance relationships with, and productivity of, assigned broker channel through day-to-day activities.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Present to and communicate with decision makers and key influencers.
- Conduct member education sessions as requested.
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor others.
Executive Employee Benefits Package:
- Client offers an attractive array of full-time benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B with matching funds, 401a,
- Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Along with competitive salary we also offer the additional executive benefits:
- Adoption, Infertility, and Surrogacy Reimbursement
- Educational Assistance Programs, including Tuition Assistance
- Emergency Back-Up Care
- Financial Wellness Tools, including extra student debt payments on your student loans.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Annual Leave (PAL)
- Paid Parental Leave
Client Summary: Our client is the group health insurance division of nationwide insurance carrier expanding their Virginia footprint into the Northern Virginia market
Our client provides health insurance coverage through a full suite of commercial products including consumer-driven, employee-owned and employer-sponsored plans, individual and family health plans, employee assistance plans, and plans serving Medicare and Medicaid enrollees.
With more than 30 years’ experience in the insurance business and 20 years’ experience serving Medicaid populations, we offer programs to support members with chronic illnesses, customized wellness programs, and integrated clinical and behavioral health services – all to help our members improve their health.
My client’s success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service, and Integrity.
Join a team that has a mission to improve health every day and a vision to be the healthcare choice of the communities that we serve!